Message from Founder, Reginald Harris, Esq.
At ETP Legal, PLLC. the client’s wishes must come first in any transaction, and we work tirelessly to obtain that goal. The firm aims to make a positive impact on the organizations and individuals with whom we work, by investing the time and care necessary to make sure that the client's concerns are addressed at every step of the representation.
I first perceived the need for the creation of this law firm when I served as a judicial law clerk for a panel of judges in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. During my tenure as a law clerk I worked on thousands of cases, and I learned that most of them required an attorney possessing knowledge of multiple and broad areas of the law to adequately represent any given client. I created this law office to address the need for a firm that could provide zealous representation and guidance to clients, both in the boardroom and the courtroom. If you want a firm that will represent you with the care and professionalism you deserve, contact us today.
What We've Achieved
- Successfully defended an Estate from lender that was claiming over $150,000.00 damages.
- Obtained $500,000.00 judgement on behalf of client against tortfeasor who engaged in dishonest financial transactions.
- Currently managing over $5,500,000.00 and clients assets.
- Successfully, defended personal representative from any personal liability and claims of up to $100,000.00
- Obtained interested party status for heir of an estate who was left out of initial Probate proceedings.
- Successfully protected Personal Representative from being removed after allegations of theft and fraud.
- Obtained money judgement and damages for a client that was unlawfully evicted from apartment.